Full Name: H1994
Nickname: Tremble
Species: Werewolf (Homolupus homolupus)
Preferred
Pronouns: She/her
Occupation: Test subject
S.O.:
Heterosexual
Nationality: None
Weight: 88 kg
Height:
169 cm
Physical
Structure: Muscular and fat
Smells
of: Salt, blood
*Please look my way.
I'm here, In the cage number 27.
Choose me.
I will be the perfect dog,
the strongest,
the smartest.
Your warrior, your guardian.
I will be more faithful than them,
I will not fail,
I will never fail.
Why do you give them this chance?
Why not me?
I will be the strongest, I will be the most faithful.
Am I wrong? Am I wrong? Am I your mistake to keep in a cage?
Look my way.*
Tremble
was created by a scientist, but since she's just the "first
experiment", instead of her, other specimens created after her were
actually "used", let out free to hunt and guard.
She lived for almost all her life in a cage.
Tremble
would like to talk to others, and listen to them, but due to her very
long confinement, every time they talk about their lives, their past,
their travels and their relationships, she remembers that she has never
experienced any of this.
How could she comment?
She would not
be able to compare your experiences with those of others, nor understand
them fully, nor give advice or opinions. And so she remains silent. And
she doesn't say anything about herself, because she knows that others
couldn't understand her, just as she can't understand them (even if she
tries, she tries so hard).
And every word hurts.
Gallery of images (Click to enlarge!)
| Colonna 1 | Colonna 2 | colonna 3 | ||
| Colonna 1 | Colonna 2 | colonna 3 |
🌵🎨 All the drawings in this page (and probably in all the other pages, if not differently specified) were realized by our artists, Furiarossa e Mimma. You can see more of their works and support them on their Patreon page. Become patrons of the arts! 🌵🎨



Nessun commento:
Posta un commento